Monday, April 22, 2013

Death Be Not Proud

This poem written by John Donne was very inspirational. It made me as a reader think about and feel what others go through who are sick all their lives and still try to make the best out of every situation.. It made me have a whole different perspective on a lot and it makes me look up to them in a whole new way. I believe anyone who has read this poem has felt moved by some type of way because it shows the importance of living life and making everything you do with life count. I recommend this poem to those without jobs because they're lazy or those who just sit around and mope all day to read this poem or other poems like this because hopefully it will motivate them and make them realize that the sky's the limit. Anything is possible!

2 comments:

  1. Anything can be possible, I love reading. Poems included, especially the ones that shine a light on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss!!! I totally agree , me too! They like brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete